Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Elliott at 10 years.


Elliott has the big role of being the oldest of four brothers!
He is such a good kid.
He loves to hold and help with Franky- he always takes him from me.
He likes to show him off when we are anywhere- church, the store, etc.
He loves to play with friends and has loved taking a Parkour class for the last 6 months.
He loooves his 4th grade teacher- Mrs. Phillips.
He is always playing Legos and can invent things on his own now.
His room is usually scattered with a million Lego pieces.
He loves to read and we find him asleep with his light on and book in hand often.
He laughs so hard at funny parts of movies.
He loves movies.
He has started to babysit his little brothers if I have to run somewhere for a second.
(I always take Franky with me.)
He is so kind to everyone.
He is laid back and thoughtful.
He can hold his own with his brothers- they know who's boss.
He is the bug expert and Suki the cat likes him best (after me of course.)
After everyone is in bed, he comes out and talks and talks and talks to me and Adam.
Sometimes we send him right back to bed, sometimes we read together and sometimes we watch funny videos on youtube. But mostly he just tells us about his life. I love it.
I feel so lucky to have this kid as my little buddy for the last 10 years.
I hope we can always talk about everything with each other.




















Elliott's 10 year old favorites:

Food- Chicken Pot Pie, Soup w/Bread Bowls, Olive Garden
Dessert- Magic Bars
Color- Purple
Movie- Despicable Me 1 and 2, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 1 and 2.
Friends- Benny, Shawn, Noah
Hobbies- read, play Legos, draw, ride bike, play outside with friends.
Band- The Beatles
When he grows up he wants to be a Roboticist and work at Mr. Carpet with Dad.

4 comments:

Tisha and Mark said...

You have a 10 year old!?!? Whoa! That is insane! I love that he loves purple and wants to work at Mr Carpet. He seems like such a cool kid :) Happy Birthday!

Melissa said...

Such a sweet post. I can not believe how big he is getting, and how much he is looking like Adam. He is such a good kid! I love not only that he wants to be a Roboticist, but also work with Adam at Mr. Carpet. Too cute :)

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Swalz said...

I love my Mr Carpet men!! In about 5 yrs he can start learning how to install!! Way to go Elliott!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...