Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pilgrim Run

This is a day to take note of for sure- the boys ran in their first 5K! We ran in the Pilgrim 5K at Thanksgiving Point, a few miles from our house. It was about 34 degrees, so a little chilly, but no snow! The course was beautiful and great sunny weather. Linds ran with us, and Adam's sisters- Amy, Christie and Megs ran too. So much fun! I pushed Stella for a while since Adam went ahead with our double stroller full of Linc and Frank, and Elliott ran with him. I was super proud of the boys for working hard before and finishing strong- Elliott at 36 minutes and Ollie at 39 minutes. I think we may have started a new family tradition for Thanksgiving morning. And the shirts were hilarious! The hot cider and pumpkin cupcakes weren't too bad either- best after race food- ha! Love my little family and it makes me happy to run together... I've been waiting for this day for a long time! Happy Thanksgiving!











4 comments:

siniann said...

Ooh so cute outfits! I would love to do that kinf of runs. I have been training 5K too, but it's getting so cold back in Finland (today I went jogging in -4!) that I'm freezing out there :P

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun! Your boys are awesome.

Christine Rowley said...

Looks fun! Cute family

Christine Rowley said...

Looks fun! Cute family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...