Thursday, January 22, 2015

snowshoeing at tibblefork


The day after Christmas we went snowshoeing at Tibblefork in American Fork Canyon.
It was sooo cold. But once we got moving we were fine. 
The boys did pretty good on the way out, but Franky wanted me to hold him in my arms on the way back. Beautiful day!
Franky was BUNDLED to the max.
Pretty frozen snowflake crystals.
Uncle Tanner and Stella came with us too!

Elliott, Adam, Franky, Sini, Ollie and Linc

Elliott tested the ice and fell in!!!!! Only up to his ankles, but I wasn't happy about it! I was helping Franky get situated and didn't realize he was doing it. I had to stop him from breaking through some more ice after this! 
Sweet Franky boy.
We threw ice chunks and snowballs on the ice in the middle of the lake and it made the coolest sound! You'll have to try it for yourself someday!





Tanner and Baby Stella
Adam and Baby Frank

Elliott was thinking about his favorite Lego set at home that day I think, he wasn't his usual happy hiking self. I get it. This was my happy place though. I guess that's what families are about right? Compromise.
It was fun hiking right through the low river with our snowshoes, but Linc found his own way across.



Ollie was sure to point out all this pretty snow art. 





Lincoln

Elliott- waiting for us to make our way back- haha.
Ollie was the superstar that day- great attitude all day! 
Cute Stella!
We had Ollie snap this picture of us. Love my guy and that he likes to adventure with me!
It was a beautiful drive through the canyon!
Franky was worn out and looked so cute in snow bibs and boots!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...