Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The fab 5 minus 1


We had our annual Christmas get together on Saturday in Ange's beautifully remodeled house. Love these girls! Me, Ange, Jill and Tam (We missed you Steph!) I love how Ollie is always around in all the pics- he was glued to my leg that night...
Brady, Ange, Baby Alex, Adam, Sini, Ollie, Jana, Jill, Tam and Dave (The rest of the kiddies were playing in the fun basement.)
Rock Band Boys
Jill, Jenny (Jill's little sis) and me. We are all due within a month of each other.
Sorry Jillie- I had to post this!! :) You know those pregnant bellies catch all the spills...

6 comments:

Wendy Wells said...

Fun! All of you still are just as cute!!

Leatham Family said...

Hey Sinika, I found your blog and absolutely love reading it. It loooks like you guys had a lot of fun together. That's cool you still get together with each other. I can't believe it has been 11 years since we were all in high school. You have a cute little family. Hope you're doing good. DeEtte

Rena said...

I love your little baby bump. You look so cute! Don't you just love getting together with 'the girls'?

{leah} said...

Sini, you look great!

(great Christmas tree by the way!)

lindsey v said...

Love all the pregnant girlies!!

Steph, Tyler, Lyla & Stella said...

I am so sad I missed the Christmas party! Seeing you all together makes me miss you all more than I already do. I love seeing you and Jill pregnant again! I wish I could have been there to join in the belly bump picture! I am hoping to get back to SLC for a weekend in the early spring and I can't wait to see all of you! We are so lucky to have each other after all this time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...