Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter Picnic

Last weekend we decided to head up to the canyon with a little picnic lunch. It was chilly- but not too bad. Our hot chocolate kept us toasty warm... well, kind of warmish. ;) It was so beautiful up there still. The boys were again in complete heaven...
Totem Swalbergs





Ollie was just hanging over this log watching the water. And singing. I love that I got him doing that because he is a little singer all the time. (I especially love hearing him sing to himself in his bed at night!) Seriously- I'm in love with this pic!!

The river. The boys could play by a river for an entire day and never grow tired of it.

Our lunch. The leaves were still beautiful!

My boys
They were pushing with all of their little mights!
I had Elliott take this of us. He's turning into quite the photographer. I'd say this is a fun engagement picture- Ha!

6 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

so cute, looks like fun!

Emily Fotheringham said...

You are creating such fun memories for your boys!

Telisse and Kade said...

Adam loves it! He is so funny to me. Looks cold but fun! Great to talk the other day. We really do need to get together. Have fun on your trip this weekend.

Knudson Family said...

Hmm..I wish we lived closer to some mountains! I hear it's about an hour drive to get up in the mountains here. Beautiful pictures!

{leah} said...

I'm surprised that nobody ended up wet. (We always have one in the water...)I love teh picture of the boys pushing on the rock.

Unknown said...

Brrrr...just looking at these pictures is making me cold. I love the picture Elliott took, and the one of them trying to move the boulder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...