Monday, December 8, 2008

O Christmas Tree!


We were very excited that our usual Christmas tree lot was still around this year, as every year they tell us it might be their last. I don't know what we'll do when they stop- we love our Charlie Brown trees! (I need to just realize that Blogger flips my pics exactly opposite of what I plan!! :(  ) Anyway- here's the thumbs up from Ollie and Adam.
The boys had fun running through the rows of trees... and every one was their favorite.

Our cute lil' tree. Every year we say it's our favorite. Ollie has to have it plugged in every morning, day and night. I always hear the boys discussing which decoration is their favorite and which candy cane is theirs. I love Christmas trees- they are so magical!

6 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

so cute! And I love that you let the boys put their crafts from school on the tree. That's how my mom always did it and everyone said it was old fashioned but I like it that way!

Telisse and Kade said...

I like the kid ornaments too. If I didnt put Kades school ornaments on the tree, it would be bare. Luckily Linda gives Kade a new ornament every year for our tree so I atleast have 6. However the idea behind that is, when he leaves me he will take the ornaments with him for his tree. Way cute pictures.... brave to tie the tree to the roof. I must not tie knots well.

lindsey v said...

I love your trees every year too. I wish we got real ones.

Elisabeth said...

I love Charlie Brown trees, they remind me of the trees in the Utah mountains. But alas we've been doing fake...your tree is cute I love the crafts on the trees. The chocolates were delish btw!

Nielson said...

I love your tree--we got a real one for the first time this year and it's the same style--I think it's so cute!! Little wispy branches--so cute...

Rena said...

Oh, so cute! Perfect tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...