Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Old College Roomies

I met up with some of my college roommates last weekend- thanks to Tori, who put it all together. Tara and Jessica were not able to make it as they now live in Texas and California, so this picture is from when we got together last Thanksgiving. We missed you guys!
Tara, Jessica, Sini
This is Tori and her family- Jared, Brogan, Tori and Taylor.
Misty and her cuties- Rylan and McKinley
Nanette, Brian, Preston, Riley and Weston
ELEVEN (!!!) years ago at Snow College...
With our hubbies.
Nanette, Tori, Misty and Sini

Seriously- everyone keeps getting more beautiful every time I see them!! It was fun to reminisce about the good ol' days at Snow Village #11. From "the mitt" and making out (not me of course...) to our crazy neighbors, dead deer on our porch, funny foods we ate, and our bonus roommate named Swalz... They were some of the best times of my life- and I'm so glad I got to share it with these girls!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sniff...looks like you guys had fun! Yes, everyone looks more beautiful to me too. Wish I could have been there.

MiStY said...

We look like such little kids in that old picture and by the way I swear it doesn't seem like that many years ago..I'm glad we've kept in touch. Maybe in eleven more years we'll still look like we're 18 :o)

Lyndee said...

I need to get you address. I am sending xmas cards out. Email me
lyndeekennett@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...