Tuesday, October 27, 2009

7 months

Lincoln is 7 months! Here are some of
our favorite things about our baby...
{His smile}
{He tastes EVERYTHING}
{Dressing him in little tiny baby clothes} This shirt makes him look like a little Finnish baby to me.
{His chubby, squishy, lovable thighs}
{He loves his brothers}
{His big eyes.} We think they're still changing but right now they are hazel...
{His eyebrows.} He got a bug bite in this pic so it's kind of funny, but his eyebrows make me laugh all the time. So expressive.

He's lucky that he gets to see his brothers while we drive. Oliver holds his hand the whole time (whether baby likes it or not!)
{His soft baby skin. Oh so kissable!!}
Here are some festive pics from yesterday:

Lincoln looks so big in the up close pics and I wanted to show that he's still a little baby. Yep- milking it while I can. (Ollie's face is a whole other blog post.)

Notice his two bottom teeth are in? I love it- but they make him look so different- and big. He changes everyday. He's talking a little bit more, but not much. He loves sitting up- with no help from me- the second he's done eating so he can see what's going on. He still giggles when he sees our cat and when I help him pet her. He also giggles when I give him the baby ipod with the music playing. He loves to be toted around all day and he loves his naps. It's fun to see when people talk to him (young women, neighbors, kids, whoever) and he will lean into them to be held. He doesn't mind who it is- just seems curious about everyone. We love our little Linc.

2 comments:

lindsey v said...

Such cute pictures! I love his eyebrows too. And his little teeth. And his hazel eyes.

And Ollie's face makes me laugh.

Melissa said...

What a cute post. I love hearing about how he is changing. Very cute pictures of all of you guys!

I can not wait to hear about ollies face :) That looks like it could be a very funny post!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...