Friday, October 23, 2009

Cornbelly's

We took the kiddies to Cornbelly's during fall break. I wasn't that excited about it- but I'm so glad we did! Lunch and a 25 cent cone at the deli was a scrumptious way to start...
{Elli, Elliott, Benny, Ollie and Addie (Whose hair is soooo stinkin' cute every time I see it!!!)}
It reminded me of the fair... except there weren't scary people there. Just lots and lots of kids. This huge bubble was a hit. I love Ollie in the picture below. Believe it or not, he's usually timid on trampolines. But they could slide off the side too- I couldn't figure it out. A magic bubble. I want one in my yard...


Me and Linds


Linds= nice mom (let's her kids each have their own snowcone.) Sini=mean mom (make them share with me....)
Cute little piggies.... and cows.
The corn box- how cool is that? They would have played here for a lot longer if we had let them.


Anyway- after I choked down the $12 price tag to get in- it turned out to be a lot of fun. Their ticket in meant they got to do everything inside. And it was so creative. FUN stuff for the kids. Go before Halloween if you haven't yet. Your kids will love it!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun post! All of the pictures are so cute, especially the one of the kids in the huge rocking chair :) The one of you and Lindsey is very cute, you can barely tell you are sisters...ha...ha...!

Sounds like you guys had such a great time!

Jessica said...

Wow...looks like an awesome place! I've never heard of it.

tammy said...

It was a hard price to choke down but it was fun. It would have been way more fun with kids. I can't wait until next year when Eva can run around.

{leah} said...

Looked like fun!

And I'm a mean mom too... I make them share with me or I make them share with each other and I get my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...