Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkin Party

When I mentioned a pumpkin party the boys couldn't wait. So on October 2nd they had a few of their little friends over after school to get in the spirit...
They painted pumkins...


Ate dangling donuts...





(This was so fun to watch. I'm not even sure if this is a Halloween tradition- but it's in one of our Halloween books so the boys insisted on it.)

And they finished up by making scary candy necklaces and watching a fun Halloween movie. The end.

9 comments:

Kent and Julie said...

you are such a fun mom!!

Jessica said...

That is the best idea! I want to do it too!

Cassie said...

Yay, I found your blog. Noah and Belle had so much fun. Thanks for inviting them. You are such a terrific mom. (and friend)

Lindz said...

How cute!! You are such a fun mom!! =)

{leah} said...

How fun!! I think I'm going to do this.

{Lincoln is getting so big!}

walkerbunch said...

I agree with what Kent and Julie said. You are such a fun mom! You're always doing fun things with your kids.

The Kohler Family said...

What a fun idea!!!

lindsey v said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to copy it.

Melissa said...

What a good mom you are. It sounds like such a fun party. Maybe I will have to do something like that with my kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...