Monday, May 3, 2010

Disneyland- July '09

We took an early flight to California and got there early since we were flying back in time zones. It was nice to have that whole day to do stuff too- not just a traveling day. We dropped our luggage at the hotel, had some lunch and headed straight to Disneyland, which was about a mile away.





Adam and Ollie with Steve and Karen in the background.

It was nice having extra hands help out with little Linc! He went on most of the rides with us.

Elliott and Grandpa

I just love his determined face. So serious. He loves this ride which is ironic because he hates riding in cars unless Adam and I are driving and doesn't love going on the freeway... I guess he feels in control on this ride?

I dream of Disneyland treats!! The chocolate covered mickey ears are a must! And the pineapple ice cream and pineapple floats are sooo good! And let's not forget the frozen apple juice and churros... the food isn't my favorite- but I could eat the treats all day!
Elliott was so determined to get this out! Not this time buddy...


Elliott in the grandparent sandwich- he was in heaven!

The Jungle River Cruise


Mr. Oliver

Cooling off the baby. It was such a hot July day!!
Steve's turkey leg. Just what I want on a blistering day at the park...
Thank goodness for the water park in California Adventure!! We let the boys get soaked. It was such a hot week and crowded- so we spent a lot of time sweating while waiting in line.


Bug's Life

Little Linc was such a good sleeper up to this point. Before we left home he was sleeping long stretches at night and lots of naps. With the long days, no crib during the day while we were at the park and late nights, things changed fast. He couldn't fall asleep in the stroller no matter how tired he was. If I held him, he could fall asleep, but when I put him in the stroller he would wake up. After this trip, he was still good at taking naps in his crib, but his night routine was all crazy and he woke up a lot at night. Oh well. I'm still glad we went.

I love this toy story display- it's the coolest! It shows how animation works.


Can you just see how hot their little cheeks are? Did I mention it was hot?






I love this picture! Linc is still just a little ball of a baby- so cute!



The boys had fun playing in this tree at breakfast. California has the coolest trees and plants.

The shortless duo. Not even the hot weather could get these guys to wear shorts.


The plane ride home. I know this is the row you want to sit in front of right? Haha! It was a fun, long trip. I love making the memories with my boysies! (I will think twice about going to DL in July though....) :)

2 comments:

Naoma said...

What a fun trip!! You guys are so much fun and are always doing fun stuff. Love it!

Naoma said...

Could have I used the word "fun" anymore. Well still think you guys are way too fun!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...