Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tibble Fork- July '09

Ollie hanging out with a ground squirrel.

I missed when the playgroup went to Tibble Fork, but I still had the canyon pass for 2 more days, so I talked Linds into going back with me (2 days after she already went!) She's such a great sister!



It was such a beautiful lake but oh so cold! The boys waded in this for hours and I think just became numb to it. But they loved it.
Sweet little Addie. If she isn't the cutest little thing.


I'm glad Ollie has cousins that look like him...



I love these action shots of skipping rocks!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love all these flash backs from last year! I should do that since I never posted much from last summer. I guess I should first post all the current that I haven't yet. Looks like you guys had a great time. Good Sisters... they are the greatest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...