Sunday, May 2, 2010

CA July '09

Swimming at the hotel pool. I swear we could just go to the local hotel for a night and swim in their pool and the boys would think it was the greatest trip! I always make sure to bring their suits.


This picture makes me laugh because I made them pose for a picture. Adam has his moto guzzi motorcycle and is always fixing it up. So he made friends with these guys at Cycle Garden sending the parts back and forth. He really wanted to go there and say hi and see their shop since we would be in town. So we pull up in this van full of Adam, me and the boys, Adam's parents and Megs and Tanner met us there too. We piled out and toured the place- it was pretty cool. They had Jude Law's car there and pictures with him and his moto guzzi. I thought they'd think we were crazy showing up, but they said it isn't the first time guys have stopped by while their family is at Disneyland. (This might have been the first time someone came with their family! That's what you get when you share a rental car I guess!)Ha! Pretty funny!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...