Tuesday, May 18, 2010

chocolate covered raspberries

I got this lovely idea from V Chocolates. I had a huge basket of raspberries from Costco so I decided to see if I could make them myself. First you need tiny cupcake papers. Then, just melt some good milk chocolate chips (I like ghirardelli,) and while the chocolate is still warm, drop in some raspberries. Then drizzle with white chocolate (melted chips) and put into the fridge until ready to serve. I'm usually not a huge raspberry fan, but these flavors together are delicious!

3 comments:

Christine Rowley said...

Those look yummy! You must finally be able to upload pictures again.

Amy said...

Mmmm....that sounds, and looks so delicious! I will have to give it a try.

Shay said...

YUM! Those look delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...