Sunday, May 16, 2010

bbq

The beautiful Swalberg Family- minus Amy, Cody and Me.
We are so lucky to live close to both of our parents. My boys love to visit both grandparents and their huge yards, but have been especially loving Adam's parent's new backyard. They beg to go over. Okay- it might have to do with the amazing playset they have in their yard, the waterfall and river and the toyroom stocked full of vintage toys from when Adam and his sisters were little and tons of new toys. It's like Disneyland over there. For us adults too. I could stare out at the surrounding fields and mountains all day- and when it gets too dark for that- there's always the theater room... But mostly I just like to visit and see what's happening in everyone's lives. I love my families!
Megs and Ollie making s'mores.

Checking out the waterfall.
And who wouldn't love getting spoiled and playing games with aunties, uncles and grandparents? (Thanks guys- you are so good to my boys!)

*All pictures in this post from August 2009.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a fun yard for family get-togethers! I bet your boys have so much fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...