Monday, May 17, 2010

the lake at daybreak- july '09

We visited the lake at Daybreak a couple of times last summer. The boys loved climbing on the rocks, sitting on the piers and playing in the sand. I just think the whole community is such a great idea- they have so many fun things to do!



My friend Lindsay lives there now so it's close enough to ride her beach cruiser. I love this picture of you Linds!
Ollie's self portrait.
Last year we couldn't stay for too long for lack of bathrooms- but this year- oh- we might just stay all day! I'm not sure how the people who live at Daybreak feel about all their visitors though... :)

1 comment:

Nielson said...

That was so fun! Yes, please come to the lake again--and call me when you do :) There's port-a-potty's now (or a 'box of bathrooms' as my kids call them...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...