Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ollie

 Poor little Mr. O hasn't felt good the entire Christmas Break. He threw up on Christmas night, a few days before that, and now has a nasty cold. He hasn't hardly touched his presents. Lots of couch time, movies and books. I hate seeing the boys sick- especially when it goes on and on...
 So last night just before dinner we found him like this. Poor little buddy.
He's doing much better today. Hopefully he'll have a few fun days before it's back to preschool...

P.S. I just switched my blog to the new editor/uploader and OH.MY.GOSH. It is amazing! You can click on the pic to make it big or little, it uploads from the top to the bottom instead of backwards. And you can click and drag your pictures around!!!! I could go on! So if you haven't made the switch- JUST DO IT! You will be so happy. I don't know what I was waiting for. Oh yeah- I have an "issue" with change. :)

3 comments:

Saimi said...

Poor little guy, can he be any cuter!
sure hope he mends fast!

I love the new editor I made the switch a while ago and it made my blogging life so much easier!!

Lindz said...

Tell me about the new editor....I am so over uploading pics backward!! What am I missing?!?! :)

Lindz said...

Cool...got it! :) thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...