Wednesday, December 1, 2010

tid bits

Did you know that kids go to the theater? I didn't. But our friend graciously offered up some tickets to "A Year with Frog and Toad" at Kingsbury Hall, so we went! We got a babysitter for the baby and went on a little date with the big boys. I read Frog and Toad books when I was a kid, and we read the books to the boys now too. It was a cast made up of kids and teens and was very cute. The boys loved that they knew all the stories. I'm pretty sure we'll be going back to see other shows someday.
Mr. Lincoln thinks everything is a hat, which doesn't work out so well for his hair sometimes. But every hat is so cute on his gigantic baby head. :)


Elliott has been ferociously coloring so he can fill up his book. He had a great idea to get a binder and page protectors to safely keep his artwork. He's a good little artist.
Ollie has finally started drawing family pictures and in preschool is learning how to write his name in all lowercase except the big O. He's always so proud to show me. I did love the way he wrote it before though...
P.S. Don't you love his rendition of Adam's pompadour hairdo?)
PEARS!! I love fruits of the season (I would be a great candidate for that monthly fruit delivery I've heard about, tell Adam someone.) The boys and I had never seen red ones at the grocery store, so we stocked up of course.

The busy season continues and I'm loving every minute.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...