Friday, September 2, 2011

paris- toy camera


I've been thinking about our trip to Paris lately. 
I never actually posted the pictures on the blog since it was at the end of our trip. 
And now it's been almost a year. 
But since I'm thinking about it now, it's a good sign. 
Maybe I'll start posting.
Funny that my favorites from the Eiffel Tower were all taken with my phone. 
Mostly using the 'toy camera' iphone app.
I wish I would've had my good camera back then.
And the instagram iphone app.
I'll just have to go back. 

P.S. Did you know the Eiffel Tower is the most visited destination in the world? 
I learned that in one of the fact books my boys are so into these days.

Anyway- Paris is amazing. So much art and beautiful things to see.
Plus the view of the city is awesome.
All the rooftops are white as far as you can see-
instead of the orange of Prague and Italy (which are amazing too.) 

Have a good holiday weekend!






view from the tower









2 comments:

Knudson Family said...

Ah Paris...one of the few european cities I've been too. Love it there.

Mama Swalz said...

Oh the good memories....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...