Thursday, March 27, 2008

2 wheels!!

Adam helped Elliott learn to ride his bike without training wheels last weekend. It seemed pretty natural for him, and I think the reason why is because his training wheels kept coming loose and he would still ride it. He could either ride on a tilt, or practice balancing. He loves it so much! He learned on Saturday, and we had to take his bike to Gma P's that night, then he woke up on Easter morning and the first thing he said was, "I want to ride my bike." I had to remind him what day it was.....but then I let him ride after the hunt. That night we had to take his bike to Grammy's house. It's funny that he has this new little freedom! It's one of the things he can do all by himself and it's really fun for him. He's already riding down grass hills, and tonight I took him and Ollie on a long walk (in the FREEZING cold) and he rode the whole way- even up hills. So fun.



Ollie just laughs and runs after Elliott when he rides- it's so funny!


I thought I would post this picture of Adam on the plasma car. It's pretty fun!

4 comments:

Lindz said...

How cute that he can ride all by himself!! And I think it is adorable that Ollie chases him and laughs...I'm sure he will be riding in no time!! =)

metromut said...

i like the picture of adam helping the boy ride his bike right into a pile of rocks. glad to see that it is thawing out there.

Nielson said...

He looks so big and independent! I bet its so fun to see him grow up (but proabably kinda sad too!) Elliott is such a cutie.

lindsey v said...

I love the pic of Ollie running after Elliott. It is soo cute!! And good job with no training wheels for Elliott. I'm jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...