Monday, March 3, 2008

Peanut Butter tribute


Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs are my favorite snack- so I thought I'd pay them a blog tribute. They're a little different than regular peanut butter cups- I think they have a little more peanut butter. But they are seriously going to be the end of me!! Does anyone have this problem? I discovered them a while back, and you would think I would indulge during Easter and be done......But now they've come out with Peanut Butter Pumpkins, Christmas Trees and Hearts too!!! I'm covered for most of the year! I seriously can't help myself from buying them when I've run out........help! If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend you do, because then you'll understand my dilemma.......just make sure to buy one at a time, and not a whole bag like me! ;)

8 comments:

Breezy said...

okay confession...I have the same weekeness ;) And seriously it used to be easier but now they do have them for every holiday and they have Reese's big cups, which are not the same but they replace the holiday ones if in need. It's nice to know that I am not the only one :)

Telisse and Kade said...

my problem is the mini cadbury eggs. Thank goodness they only come around this time of year. Too bad they dont go bad in the freezer cuz I just stockpile. Sini...... r you running in Moab this year?

ToRi and cReW said...

I am with Telisse--the Cadbury Mini eggs! That bright purple bag is heaven sent! It is a good thing I can't find them year round--that could be scary.

Lindz said...

Oh my gosh!! I have the same addiction! I LOVE those things! But I didn't know that they had other holidays...I usually only get them for Easter! Mmmm...haven't gotten any yet this year so I'm glad you reminded me!! =)

Telisse and Kade said...

I will be in Moab cheering on my kids who are running in it. That is pathetic I didnt know they had made it such a lottery! It should be priority on how many times you have ran in it. We did it for seven years! And you have done it for so much longer. I wouldnt pay 100 dollars either.

The Bentley's said...

Hi Sinika:)
so fun to find you! your boys are sooo cute! I'm totally addicted to the cadbury eggs they are heavenly but the recess eggs are chris fav. I'm so impressed that you are still running i've been a horrible slacker... always blaming it on the kids:) so way to go!!super fun to keep in touch!
linds

MiStY said...

I'm gonna have to say I love these better than a regular Reese's too. Maybe it's the cute wrap and odd shapes... Maybe we're just wacko and seasonal eaters too... I think that you can stand all the candy there is, you're still as skinny as ever ENJOY!!

Tagen and Eric said...

Humm, Seems like your parents deprived you of chocolate like someone else I know.
But Eric is doing well on his CA (Chocoholics Anonymous) he is only eating one chocolate a day if he reaches his goal of studying. Pretty good for a McEntire.
Tagen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...