Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Bunny



It's Easter time at the mall. While we were waiting to do pics at Kiddie Kandids, we saw the bunny sitting, with no one in line. I asked if I could take a pic with my own camera and they said yes. It was so funny- it's head was all white and fuzzy and the rest was all brownish......yuck! Time to get a new suit! The boys thought it was so cool to meet him, but we did hear lots of scared, screaming kids too. (Ollie only sat there because Elliott did and I let him take his blankie.) It must be the scariest thing for some little kids- their mom handing them over to a huge wild beast! Oh well- anything for a good picture eh?


Love Bunnies

7 comments:

Nielson said...

Your so funny..Bridger would be one of those wary of the beast... Those pictures are really cute (even if he is a little brown-ish) :)

Lindz said...

Your lucky that your kids will sit there...Ayden is not a fan of those big beasts! They look really cute though! And I hope your pics at Kiddie Kandid turned out cute! =)

The Bentley's said...

cute sinika!! i had no idea there was a mall easter bunny?? sounds like fun. your kids are so cute!

lindsey v said...

I love Ollie's face on the bunny's lap. He looks so ready to cry at any moment if he needs to. XD

metromut said...

that bunny could surely star in some low-budget slasher movie. it is freaky and probably the same one that neil sat on when he was ollie's age.

Jody said...

I wish my kids were still at an age where they do this. I tried to get them to while were at the mall. Boy time flies. These will be great memories.

Jessica said...

Yeah, I think the beast is scary and I'm not even on his lap! Your boys are brave.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...