Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had such a fun weekend! We were so busy- but the boys loved it! We went to four easter egg hunts, ate lots of candy (I think I may have gained 4 pounds) and hung out with our families. I love Easter and Spring and it's so fun for the boys. (We'll try not to dwell on Ollie's five tantrums during sacrament because of all the sugar!!)


Our cold little family.

Cousins at Grandma and Grandpa's.


At the ward easter egg hunt. (Above)
At Grammy and Grandpa's. (Below)

6 comments:

Lindz said...

Cute family pic...I'm surprised you guys got on! We tried our hardest, but it just didn't happen! Looks like your boys had a blast! And it was fun to see you guys taking Ollie out of sacrament...makes me feel better that others have those crazy days at church too! =)

The Bentley's said...

fun!! i can't get over at how cute your family is:) your boys are adorable!

Nielson said...

Cute pictures--looks like you guys had a fun easter--I think the anti-easter bunny will be visiting our house tonight--to throw away all leftover candy... :) It causes way too many tantrums!!!

lindsey v said...

Ollie is just in the "wonderful two's" :} I'm sure having church during nap time doesn't help.

MiStY said...

Sini, you have the cutest little family! It looks like you had a really fun Easter and that's good! I just love looking at your blog, it always makes me smile. By the way how did you get the window to work like this so your music keeps playing? Pass the brains along please. Thanks Misty

Naoma said...

So fun to spy on you.... Hope you don't mind!=) Your boys are so adorable...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...