Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Big Brother??

I love these two pics. Big brother Elliott holding a new (yet big) baby Ollie.
Two and a half years later, Ollie is definitely a bigger boy than Elliott, even though E is taller. We keep telling Elliott he better watch out because Ollie will be bigger someday... The bottom picture was a rare, but sweet moment between the boys. They were watching something and Ollie said, "I have nowhere to sit!" Elliott offered his lap to him, and they watched the whole little 20 min. show together like this. I kept asking E if he was okay because he looked completely smooshed. But he said he was fine. 

9 comments:

Lindz said...

That's so cute! They will be such good friends as they grow up!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

That is so cute! I was taller than my older brother for awhile too.

Kristin Sokol said...

Hey there! I found your blog through Tamera's blog.

No one in your family is aging. You all look the exact same age as the last time I saw you more than 10 years ago.

Do you all use a special night cream or something?

Anyway just thought I'd say hi. Your kiddies are darling and beautiful.

Amy said...

Those are the cutest pics! Your boys are so cute!

{leah} said...

That is so cute! I love waking in oncute moments between the brothers. It's nice knowing they truely love each other... I have to remind them of this often.

I love that Ollie is twice the size of Elliott!

Nielson said...

I just love those rare 'get-along' moments! So cute!

Amy said...

Haha! That is way cute!

Mom Swalz said...

Thanks for letting Elliott go with us last weekend- we had so much fun with him! I love those little boys so much - they are growing up too fast! You are the best mom, Sini! They are just so sweet and kind- just like you! Love You!

Esmi said...

Oh, they are so cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...