Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rock Band

I think I was the last person to ever try Rock Band. But thanks to my sister Michelle we got to play for a while after a yummy dinner at her house. It was so much fun! I was the worst player but it just made me laugh so hard!
Some of my sibs: Linds, Michelle, Sini, Eric
So fun- we didn't want to stop and stayed until 11;30 even though we had all of our kids!
Nice butt shot, but Michelle was awesome on the drums, Erkki was a great singer and Linds was just good at everything...
Cute Linds and Addie.

5 comments:

Nielson said...

That really is the funnest game--and so fun to play with siblings! I cannot play guitar to save my life--but I love the drums!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Is that the Finnish way to spell Eric's name? Or is that just his nickname? I can't decide. :)

sinika said...

It's the Finnish way and what we call him.

lindsey v said...

It seriously was so fun! I had no idea. I want to play again!!!!

Amy said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I still haven't tried it, so your not quite the last person. ;) My brother even has it and we have been there when he plays it, but I just haven't done it yet. Guitar Hero is addicting so I can imagine that Rock Band is the same way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...