Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Preschool

On Tuesday, Elliott started his first day of preschool for this year. He was really excited to go, which is opposite of last year, when I had to talk him into it for the first few months!! He is going to our neighbor's preschool a few houses up, so he's really excited to ride his bike every time. He misses the kindergarten deadline by a week, which is okay, but it's weird seeing some of his little friends go to the big school already. 
Elliott isn't very picky with clothes, but had to buy this shirt from Old Navy and insisted on wearing it the first day. I love that he's standing in the flowers. I told him to go stand by them, not on them. Oh well. What a cutie.

Little Ollie was convinced he was going to school too. So he carried our rolling suitcase up to Miss Jody's and back... and wanted his picture taken too. What a funny little boy. I remember wanting to go when my sisters and brothers went to school too.

10 comments:

Lindz said...

How cute that Elliot was concerned about what to wear on the first day!! And Ollie looks so cute...I'm sure he will be anxious for preschool next year!! =)

Naoma said...

They both look so cute! Love that he is standing on the flowers, that is what kids do right?

Nielson said...

That is so fun that he loves preschool so much and that he is so excited about it! Love his shirt! :)

Knudson Family said...

what cute smiles they both have on.....

lindsey v said...

What a cute little schoolboy!! Hope he has a great year, and stays excited about it!

rachel said...

I think they always like the 2nd year of preschool better cause they know what it coming. Just think how easy kindergarten will be next year! He will be so ready!

Telisse and Kade said...

Ready to take on the world! How cute is Ollie......... Elliot is going to love it when he is in High school being the old boy that gets to date!

Amy said...

Oh Sinz! He is so dang cute! His little hair is all combed and everything. He looks just like Adam when he was little. That Ollie is so darling. Just looking at those boys makes me smile!

Rena said...

I was so mad when I couldn't go to school yet. Being the youngest was so hard sometimes! My Mom made up for it by buying me some cute red rain boots!Or maybe they were hand-me-downs! Who knows, but they made me happy!

Mom Swalz said...

Is that an old picture of Adam??? I'm thinking it must be! Good looking guys you have there! Ollie is just a very handsome guy too! Oh forget that! They are just so stinking cute! Love them sosososo much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...