Monday, September 8, 2008

Little Elliott turns 5!!!

Happy Birthday to my big 5 year old Elliott today! We have been counting down the days for the last month- he is so excited to be 5. It really does feel like yesterday that he was born, although it's hard to imagine life before he was in our family. I've often thought what a funny relationship a first kid has with his parents, because we are learning and growing at the same time he is. Elliott is a very thoughtful, smart, energetic, interesting boy...and sometimes a stinker. We love him so much! 
September 8, 2003   9 lbs 6 oz.
Big eyes since the day he was born. Everyone we ran into- even strangers would tell us how big they were, but maybe now he's growing into them a little more. (I'm sure the camera flash didn't help things in this pic.)
Three days old, and still in a little newborn ball.
2 Weeks Old
1 Year 
2 Years
3 Years
4 Years (with cousin Kenzie)
5 Years!!

12 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

Wow! Those pictures are all so cute! I love the tuxedo pic...He looks so GQ-ish. Happy Birthday Elliot!

Jessica said...

I love the one where he looks too big for his car seat. That's Edmond right now. There's something so humorous about someone sitting in a chair that's too small for them.

Lindz said...

Awww...what a cutie he was when he was one!! Hope he had a great b-day! I can't believe you have a 5 year old...you need to have another baby!! =)

lindsey v said...

Happy birthday Elliott! He has just always been such a cute little boy! I guess it's no suprise since he has such gorgeous parents. Yes, Adam, I'm saying that you are a gorgeous man. Hehe

Elisabeth said...

Happy Birthday cute boy!

Jamie said...

He is a doll! Happy Birthday Ell!iot

Melissa said...

Howdy Sinika, this is your good pal Jake Manley from the Bingham days. I was just checking out Jesse and Lindy's blog and saw that he had a link to yours so I thought I'd check it out and say hello. It's good to see your boys are getting into lots of mischief...as they should! :)

Can you believe you have a 5 year old? My daughter Maggie turned 5 back in June and just started kindergaten a few days ago - man does that make me feel old!!! Wahhhh! It's pretty fun stuff though. How old is Ollie? My boy Josh will be 3 in a few weeks. Too bad we don't live by you guys, our kids would have a blast playing together I'm sure.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. I hope you guys are doing well. If you'd like to see what my family is up to these days my wife has a blog (who doesn't right?) you can check out. www.apolloandstarubck.blogspot.com

Take care,
Jake

Melissa said...

Oops - I spelled it wrong (duh):
www.apolloandstarbuck.blogspot.com
Sorry. :)

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

I like the tux pic too! He looks like he's in deep thought.

Naoma said...

Happy Birthday Elliott!!! I love watching the pictures change as he grows.. He is a stud!

Tamara with a "T" said...

Elliot was so cute as a baby and he's growing into the cutest boy...and you guys are the cutest parents raising the cutest family...CUTEST!!!

{leah} said...

How fast they grow!!! What a good kid to start with. Happy Birthday Elliot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...