Saturday, January 8, 2011

white is in

You mean there are other master bedrooms with no headboards?! And white paint? Adam will be happy with this news. (One less thing to buy/do.) 

murdock young
It's true. After 10 years of marriage, we have yet to buy a headboard and paint our bedroom. ( I guess we had a queen headboard for a few months before we got a king mattress, so does that count?) Turns out our laziness worked for us this time- but somehow our room looks nothing like these beauties...

To see more go to desire to inspire- a lovely style blog I like.

4 comments:

Marci said...

That is so funny. A few years ago I bought a King size bed. We only had a queen size mattress. So that bed sat in the corner of our bedroom until we finally bought a new king size mattress a few months ago. I guess I'm the opposite of you. But then again you are stylish and savvy and I'm not.

Nielson said...

It's sad to say, but my room resembles more of a college dorm room than a real "master" bedroom. Sigh... It's my new years resolution...one of them...to at least make my room interesting this year.

lindsey v said...

It's been so out of style that it's back in! :) And I, of course, am one step behind as always.

Elisabeth said...

We don't have a headboard either. Actually our bed has been sitting on the box springs for the last year. It's my now until summer plan to get our room and Eva's room done. Time to shop the classifieds. I did just get some end tables from KSL though. I have lots of painting to do. Make sure you show us your projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...