Monday, February 14, 2011

bouncy

 Somehow we have more bouncy balls than ever- (Old Navy's 25 cent machine might have something to do with it.)
 We decided to test them on our new floors. (Yes- that IS bread blocking the vent under the sink. Clever eh?)
 Can you see the new kitchen tile? It really lightens up our kitchen-- that and the cabinets painted white. I love it! Still to come are our countertops, sink and hardware for the cupboards.



 We had the balls out all day. And even later when the cousins came to play.
 Cute Baby Will is just starting to crawl and loved inspecting them.
 And this is the new wood floor in the family room! We're starting to get everything cleaned up and put back together... hopefully we'll be finished soon. I can't believe how hard remodeling is- yes I've said it before... We've been doing projects every night after the boys are in bed and I really just want to take a night off. Good thing Adam's got some drive (seriously, the guy doesn't rest!) otherwise we might not get anything done.  All I want to know is how did I get the job of head painter?!

Cute Baby Will aka Popeye

Anyway I've been taking loads of pictures along the way and I can't wait to show (and see for myself) the before and afters!

3 comments:

Nielson said...

I can't wait to see it either!!!! Love the new floors--I love the bright new look. And I love the bouncy balls too--ours are packed away for now--Charlotte thinks they make a good snack :)

tammy said...

I love bouncy balls. When walk by a machine selling them I am always tempted to buy one for myself.
I am excited to see your remodeling pictures too!

lindsey v said...

It looks so bright! I haven't been there in the daytime yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...