Wednesday, February 16, 2011

the sink

Sometimes I let my kids play in the sink. Well not IN the sink, but AT the sink. We pulled up a chair and let Linc play the other day and found this:
 Elliott said I should have told him he could play at the sink, not in. But this is just Linc for ya. He was scrubbing his hair with a scrub brush too! So funny.


P.S. We got our new countertops today, so these ones and the sink are no longer a part of our family. It's kind of weird saying goodbye after 7.5 years... I'm glad Linc got one last hurrah with ol' sinky pie.

2 comments:

Mama Swalz said...

That Linc is so funny! I think I have a pic of him in my bathroom sink too! He is so fascinated with water! Those boys are just so fun! Loved seeing them the other day :)

Melissa said...

You are such a good mom!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...