Wednesday, November 2, 2011

pumpkin carving

 Sunday after dinner we carved pumpkins.
The boys love it!
They chose their patterns- Ollie a silly monster and Elliott a castle.
Whatever happened to funny face jack-o-lanterns?
So much easier!
I'm glad Linc's was a simple face.
Adam had to leave for a meeting so I carved Ollie's and started on Elliott's and it was too hard.
Teeny tiny castle pieces in a thick pumpkin didn't quite work out. 
So he got a headless horseman when Adam got home.










 Of course Linc had to taste it... which he quickly spit out.








I put Linc in charge of emptying the candy into the tub.
He was more than fine with that.
I was nervous this wasn't enough so Monday morning I bought 5 more bags.
We went through all this plus one bag... so many kids in our neighborhood!









We enjoyed andes mint cupcakes with whipped cream that night too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...