Saturday, December 29, 2012

grammy & grandpa

 Adam's parents called the other day to say they were bringing dinner over to our house on Sunday! I guess this is what happens when you never invite anyone over... :(
It was fun to have them and I had to snap a picture of Lincoln holding still for two seconds. 
We've all had some pretty late nights with the holidays and he never wants to lay down in the day because he's afraid he'll miss out on his brothers' fun!


 I always have to put the succession of pictures- they just make me laugh...





1 comment:

Tisha and Mark said...

Aside from your darling children, this comment has nothing to do with this post :) I just wanted to say I love your little silver Christmas tree against your turquoise walls & black chevron rug. That is all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...