Saturday, December 8, 2012

o christmas tree 2012


The boys are getting the hang of our family traditions now...
even if it IS sometimes hard to wait!
They were asking about the tree even before Thanksgiving,
and we didn't pick it out until the next Monday night- gasp!
Of course we visited our favorite tree lot- Ault Family Christmas Trees.
We got there just at sunset- perfect.
I love the whole thing- wandering through the trees, keeping tabs on our favorites, going back and forth until it's between two. And finally deciding on the perfect one. And our boys just have fun running through the isles and giving their favorite picks.

















Our final pick! 
And following are some photos showing how our boys pose 
for a nice lady who offered to take a picture with my phone:


P.S. Linc looks like he's choking- but really he's just being CrAzY!!
Lincoln also found this tree that was "just his size!" 
I wish we would've brought it home.
As traditions go... 
Adam set up the tree and got it all balanced,
I put the lights on,
and the boys decorated it. 
The non-perfectionist in me thinks it is pretty perfect. 
I love our tree!









"For every year the Christmas tree,
Brings to us all both joy and glee.
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree,
Much pleasure doth thou bring me!"

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love your tree, too.

Tisha and Mark said...

I have always wanted a live tree. Someday- I just am always afraid it will die or bring in some creature ala Christmas vacation :) And um, when are you REALLY going to start looking like a pregnant person? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...