Wednesday, June 19, 2013

baby love

I can't seem to get enough of this little man. 
I miss him when he goes to sleep at night and love to see him when he wakes up.
Like a present!
Make that for naps too.





My friend, Michelle texted one day to see if she could babysit Franky.
She was one of my young women a few years ago, 
and is now getting married in a couple months.
She's the kind of girl who always came to hold my baby (back then it was Linc.)
That's what I look for in a babysitter. Not everyone has that love and confidence with babies. 
She is the girl that you don't worry about leaving your 4-month-old with.
My big boys love Michelle too.
This is how we found him when we came back from our date. 
(Of course I still missed him.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...