Tuesday, June 4, 2013

memorial day


We went to Mutual Dell with Adam's parents and old neighborhood to eat breakfast on Memorial Day. 
It was perfect weather and yummy food. Someone there makes a caramel syrup for the pancakes that I dream about. I can't ever get the recipe because I'm sure it's so bad. I'll just have it once a year up there. 
Linds gave Franky this cute hoodie. 
The boys were off discovering the forest seconds after breakfast.

Linc was a little nervous about balancing this tree with his brothers, but they talked him into it and helped him the whole way. I didn't see them until the way back.




Boys!




The boys have been dying to go fishing, so we drove up the road to Tibblefork. 
Lots of people had the same idea as us! It was a little windy for a baby, so Linc, Franky and I only lasted about an hour and went to warm up in the car. 
Getting the poles ready.










It was a beautiful day in the mountains- can't wait to be in them more this summer!
P.S. See Adam and the boys in the lower right hand corner? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...