Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mini Reunion

My brother Ari and his family were in from Chicago last week, so we got together a few times. They are so fun to hang out with- we laugh a lot.  I wish we could see them more, and my proposal to get them to start a blog failed. So until next year....
All nine McEntire grandkids: Clockwise from Ollie, Elliott, Baby Addie, Anikka, Stacey, Trevor, Jason, Benny and Elli.

We had 4 year old Elliott take this picture, which is why some of us are slouching! My cousin Justin and his family came over to my house too. It was fun seeing them! Front l-r: Linds, Baby Addie, Anikka, Anikka, Michelle, Jason and Leena (my mom.) Back l-r: Brian, Benny, Justin, James, Tamara, Chase, Mike, Ari, Jen, Adam and me. 
My brother and sisters (minus a few): Ari, Michelle, Linds, my Mom, Sini
Ari's little family: Ari, Trevor, Jen and Jason.
Michelle's fam: Stacey, Mike, Michelle and Anikka
Little Blondies: My cousin Justin's daughter, Anikka, my niece, Elli and Ollie.
Adam showing off....I mean telling about his motorcycle. (The enthusiasm from everyone is killing my "shouldn't have gotten it" theory!! Come on people!)
Ari showing off his new hybrid car, a Toyota Highlander.

4 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Fun, I can't wait until I have nieces and nephews!

Jody said...

Its times like these that I wished we lived back there. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Rena said...

Great post!! I haven't seen ari since he got married.....I think! Crazy huh? He looks like a mountain man with the beard....8]
I am glad you posted individual pictures of each family and listed the names. It is so much easier to figure out who goes with who!
It's awesome that you were all able to get together.

Chelsea said...

How fun to see some of your family, it was fun to see pictures of them and their families!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...