Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My best digital friend

We ordered a new camera today! I'm so excited! My little camera is not working still, and I definitely need one for camp next week. So it should get here before the weekend. I do love my big camera, but it's too big to lug around everywhere I go- you've seen my purse contents and there is definitely no room for a monster camera. The new one we ordered is a Canon, so I'm a little nervous because I've only dealt with Sony cameras since digitals became our norm.  But it had all the best ratings and wasn't a bad deal either. Yippee! I'll let everyone know how it works!! 

2 comments:

Jody said...

You will love your Canon. I only use Canon. I have a powershot pro and a rebel and I love them both. They am wanting to get a smaller more portable one. Both of mine are big. But they take great pictures.

Tagen and Eric said...

I love Canons! My first camera was a canon. They are great and you will love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...