Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Random pics

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this weekend. Nothing spectacular, just busy.

                     Elliott and his friend Brady.

Brothers after the game. I love that Ollie is just as hot and his cheeks are even more red than Elliott's from all of his runnin' around. Adam put Elliott's uniform on if you can't tell. The shin guards are supposed to go under his socks, and Adam knows that, but thought it was much easier to do it this way. 
Hugging Daddy. What a snuggler- we love our little Ollie. He's getting to be such a big boy now. :(

More snuggles. Ollie was just eating a popsicle, hence the bib.  

4 comments:

Nielson said...

Cute pictures!--must be so fun to have a snuggly little boy! I am so jealous! :)

rachel said...

seriously, thanks for taking a picture of Brady and Elliot at Soccer, I have zero pictures of soccer...yet! I may just have to copy it.

Jamie said...

First, I think you should take the babysitting comment as a compliment for sure! Second, I love the pictures of you guys snuggling Ollie. Tyler is a snuggle bug too and I love it. One of the great benefits of being a mommy!

Tagen and Eric said...

Great shots Sini! Ollie is so cute. I can't believe he can remember staying at our house. That is a classic picture with Elliot's shin guards on wrong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...