Friday, June 27, 2008

Splash Park

We went to the splash park in Riverton on Wednesday, just to do something to cool off. The boys liked it, although they didn't love being "splashed." Their favorite was to watch all the water in the drain and drop rocks and other cool finds in. And they love being with cousins. I think this may become a regular because #1- it's free and #2- it's open before 1:00 (which is Ollie's nap time!!) unlike every pool I know of!! I wish we had one closer to us!
Elli was fun to play with, we kept going through that circle thing above and would get soaked. We were the only wet ones!!

 Linds and her kids.

3 comments:

MiStY said...

Aren't these little splash pad parks so fun? I love the ones we have in George and seriously there's ton more people there. Your fam is so cute, but there's some nerdy looking guy holding them on the bridge. I swear I never realized Swalz was such a biker/nerd/carpetguy/musician/nerd/cutedad/etc :o)

lindsey v said...

I think it's spelled brood. Broad looks like I'm a little wide.
I am totally stealing that top picture!

The Kohler Family said...

Where do you find all these fun places?? I totally need free things to take my girls to! Looks like a lot of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...