Thursday, June 19, 2008

farmer tan

I'm all about slathering the sunscreen on faces, ears and necks, but for some reason I forget to do arms- woops! Who has the best farmer tan? You be the judge. By the way, I look awesome in a swimsuit- if awesome means it looks like I'm wearing a white shirt under my suit! :)
                                                     Farmer Ollie
      Farmer Elliott. He thought it was so funny that I turned him sideways to take the picture.
                                                    Farmer Sini

11 comments:

Becky said...

that is hilarious. Rachael was just telling me about your farmer tan last night and i must say the picture does it justice. :o) At least you can tan.

Nielson said...

Ha! That is too funny. Um...I think your tan wins, but Ollie is a close second. On the bright side, you do have a killer (farmers) tan! :)

lindsey v said...

Your's wins. Only cause it's higher up the arm and the boys lines are more blurred. But I swear you are all the same color on the forearms.

The Kohler Family said...

Oh my Gosh Sinika! Your farmer tan wins hands down!

Lindz said...

That is so funny!! I thought I had a bad farmers tan, but I think you have me beat!! I'm just embarassed that we will be going to Cali next week & will be in our bathing suits all week!! I better get rid of my farmer tan before then!! =)

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

So funny! At least you have a tan! My white legs glow in the dark. :)

Ty and Mari said...

It looks completely fake! SOOOOO FUNNY!! You are only going to get darker! Summer has only begun!

Jody said...

love the farmer tan. I am so white I glow in the dark. It doesn't help we rarely see the sun up here.

tammy said...

I think you win but I love the bath picture. That is so great.

Charlotte said...

That is so funny, I love how you took your own picture, great idea!

MiStY said...

I love this blog! You are so funny taking the shot of yourself! I don't know if it gets any cuter looking at a kid and their funny lines and fun marks. You're so cute and skinny. Good luck on that tan thing :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...