Monday, June 30, 2008

Elliott's latest...

Elliott is obsessed with the motorcycle now. Every time we are outside him and Ollie point it out to me. And everywhere we go they point out the other motorcycles that are "like Daddy's." They love it.


Elliott has never been one to play well by himself. He always wants me or a friend to play with him. But we got this little pool for the summer and he spent all day out there, even when friends went home and Ollie was taking a nap. I think he looks so little in this picture- like he's my baby again and not about to turn 5!

Here are some funny things E has said lately: 

"I wish our house was made of metal and then if something like wind came to break it, it wouldn't break because it would be too metally!"

"I just want a suck thing like Ollie." (He was talking about a candy that you suck on from the parade.)

"When we grow up we need to a have a backyard that is a lot bigger like Grandma and Grandpa's. When our heads all touch the ceiling, then we will huh?"

6 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Aren't kids funny? That little pool looks fun for them. They didn't used to make them like that. We used to have those hard plastic ones that had to be put somewhere they wouldn't blow away!

rachel said...

Elliot cracks me up, 'when our heads touch the ceiling'... hahaha, where do they come up with these things?!

The Kohler Family said...

Elliot looks like a natural on that motorcycle! It is too funny the things that come out of kids' mouths! Too cute!

lindsey v said...

He is a cutie. I was just thinking he looked so small on that big ol' bike and then I saw the pool pictures. Kids just look so big when they are right by us all day and then every once in a while we see them next to something and realize how small they still are. I LOVE those little quotes.

MiStY said...

Fun times in the pool. I love the things kids say. You're good to remember them. I laugh my head off at the time they're said and I have the dangedest time remembering them to repeat them.
By the way you have a really pretty back yard there. At least what you can see, it looks very clean and pretty and flowerful. Good Job.

Jessica said...

Wow, every time I look at your blog I am amazed. You do such a good job documenting everything. You should totally have it published to a book through that one place.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...