Sunday, August 31, 2008

Swiss Days

We went up to Midway this weekend to spend some quality Swalberg family time and go to the best craft fair ever- Swiss Days. It was a lot of fun. We have gone every year for the last 6 or 7 I think, so it's fun to see all of the regulars who sell things there.
The little stream at the condo is always the boys' favorite. We went there many times and saw little baby fish. The boys loved to throw rocks and leaves in. Heaven for them.

This is my one big "find" that I'm really excited about, although Adam doesn't share in my joy...
Eating yummy beef roast and cherry pie! 
Grammy and Grandpa with Elliott, who is eating vanilla ice cream.
The sweet boys. Ollie, of course, is wearing my sunglasses.
Megs and Steve
Grammy helping the boys out with the new sticker book she bought for them. It was so fun- I'm already looking forward to next year! ;)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I was at swiss days too...love it! Love the frame you got. It was fun to see you and chat at swim lessons....

Kate said...

I love Swiss Days too, but didn't make it this year. Crazy the rain and storms waited until after the weekend. Usually it is a down-poor while we are there. I love the frame you bought. So cute!

Naoma said...

We are going to have to try the Swiss Days next year! Looks like you guys had a blast and I love your Find!! So Cute!!

metromut said...

cheerio-
i don't know why pictures of somebody else's family are such a great find either. i talked with neil at onion days this weekend (the real party) and he tells me that all was well at bear lake. we should go for a motorbike ride sometime. that is, if you classic bike riders are okay riding with gold wing riders. i would have to borrow neil's. also, mac-attack, i met your cousin at the hospital last week. i haven't really worked with him yet but rumor is that he is a good guy to work with. he is also the only other person i know that showers at the hospital besides myself. anyhow, looks like all is well. later dudes.

Mom Swalz said...

We love Swiss Days! And we love it most because our family gets together to make even more crazy memories together! Thanks for making a great weekend! We love spending time with you guys- I missed the boys so much! Elliott is so dang cute with Holly:) Did you hang your frame yet??

Amy said...

Oh Swiss days....I'm so happy you went and enjoyed all the booth shopping. I love your frame, it's WAY cute! Those boys make me laugh so hard. We miss them so much. That Ollie has the funniest personality ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...