Saturday, December 24, 2011

homemade


 I made some little cheapie ornaments for my primary class last week and had them decorate them.
Usually the boys come home with one from one of their classes-- church or school-- but not this year.
So we made some more!
My nieces and nephews and Ollie's bestie Dawson were over, so I snapped pics of everyone and printed them out so they could make some too.
I love having little faces from years past hanging on the tree :)


 And these were the gifts the boys gave their teachers.
Elliott's class had a few moms donate too, so we got her a Zupas giftcard.
I think they turned out pretty cute.




3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute cute! I love the teacher gifts! And the ornaments...so fun! I don't have any picture ornaments. I need to start making some.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love these ornaments!
Great teachers gifts.

{leah} said...

I love the ornaments! What a great idea, I"m going to do that next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...