Wednesday, September 19, 2012

septober?

 We've been looking through some old pictures, reminiscing, ordering blog books, looking at how much our kids have grown (and when I say "we" I mean mostly me with the occasional turned head from the guitar playing Adam who sometimes even might give a tiny grunt...) These are from last Halloween, when 2 year old Lincoln was convinced this was his cat Suki, and wanted to bring it home. I had to pry if from his vice grip hands when it was time to go. It made me laugh to remember.


The real Miss Suki

Anyway, I think I'll decorate for Halloween tomorrow. I don't want to be a crazy lady, but I have a trip planned in October and feel like I'll miss out on the Halloweeny month that I love so much. Anyone else up for the early decorating challenge?

4 comments:

rachel said...

our decorations are already up!

Tisha and Mark said...

It was 55 degrees this morning which equals Fall & means it's ok to put up Halloween :) I might be joining you this week. So, when do you find out what you are having? :)

Melissa said...

That is so funny that he thought it was suki :). I have been wanting to put mine up also, maybe I will do mine today also.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Miss Suki... So cute!!
Early Halloween decoration sounds like a temptation to me... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...