Tuesday, March 19, 2013

newborn pics


Franky got his newborn pictures taken when he was 4 days old. 
Adam came to help and I kept the boys out of school for the morning so they could be in one of them. They told me to bring Franky in just his diaper and a half hour early in order to feed him and get him back to sleep before his appointment. But he didn't go back to sleep. And he was a little mad. We made the best of it, but you can see he wasn't the happiest in some of these. No sleeping baby pics for this little one. They kept asking if he was usually like this and all I could say is, "I don't know. We're still figuring him out." You can also see his red eyes in some of the pics-- that happened during delivery.

We are glad we got them to capture our new little Franky.

P.S. Adam and I were NOT planning to be in any pics. 
P.P.S. I made this appointment before Franky came, but looking back I should have scheduled it for at least a week after he was born so we could all be a little more comfortable with each other and leaving the house.






















(My favorite is above!)






(Favorite of the boys above.)




Photos done at FotoFly.

6 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

All of the hammock pics are awesome! He's so dang cute. Speaking of...it's lucky you and Adam are cute; being in pics unplanned probably wouldn't have worked out so well for the rest of us;)

Knudson Family said...

My fave is the hammock ones where his little newborn foot is hanging out...and the last family one with everyone looking at the babe. Very lovely pictures.

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Wow! I think they turned out great!

Tisha and Mark said...

I love the angry black and white one & Linc's HUGE smile in the boys pic. I think they turned out great. What a darling little family.

walkerbunch said...

Super cute pics!

Lindz said...

These are precious newborn pics....he looks so much older than 4 days!! I love the hammock pics and the one of all your boys. Seriously you have 4 adorable boys!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...