Friday, March 21, 2014

mission beach

After the USS Midway, we spent the rest of the day at the beach. It was November, so it wasn't hot... but low 60's felt great. We all only put our feet in this time, and Franky and I wore jackets. The boys kept so busy building, splashing, showing us things and running around. They had their boogie boards, a slingshot with little candy pebbles to shoot and a mini cowboy/pioneer toy set that were so fun on the beach. They sure loved it out there. I love the sound of the ocean, and the views. The ocean and beach are always gorgeous! We were lucky to experience an AMAZING sunset that night too. And since I'm too lazy to reorganize my pictures from my camera and phone so they go in order, you will get to experience it twice in this post. 







































































































































Flyin' Frank!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...