Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July- Part 1

I guess technically, this was on the 3rd. We went to the Riverton parade with my family. It is such a long parade- I loved it. I guess it was worth the hour wait in the hot sun....
The kids all lined up waiting for candy!! Trevan, Ryeder, Bailey, Elli, Ollie and Elliott 
This group of  jeeps drove up on eachother's wheels- the kids LOVED watching it! I can't believe they had kids in the back of the jeeps- I would be so scared, but they are probably just used to it. 
Before the parade- we look so hot and miserable!! The umbrella helped a little, but we were dying until the parade started and we forgot our woes!
The boys being transformers.
The long awaited fireworks. The boys seemed to inch closer and closer to the street and they all had the next one ready to be lit, "Pick mine Brian, pick mine!"

1 comment:

Nielson said...

Your 4th looks like fun! 4 wheeling and camping, smores and parades--the perfect things to do in the summertime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...