Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Host

Yesterday I finished reading 'The Host' by Stephanie Meier. It was really good. It made me think about so many things, like the relationships we have with everyone, even strangers. I can't believe she can make her books so believable! Whenever I finish a book, it feels like I go through withdrawls, because I just want to read more of the same stuff. I hear she's coming out with some more in this series? So if anyone needs a book suggestion, this is it (if you haven't read it already...) It's a little like her 'Twilight' series, but really different and interesting in a new way. I LOVED it!

7 comments:

Elena said...

Good to know. I've been wondering if it was worth the time investment.

Amy said...

I've heard mixed reviews about it. I bet I'd like it if you loved it. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out....

Knudson Family said...

I know what you mean about withdrawals...I just finished reading Eclipse and I keep wanting to go back and read more..but it's finished. I'll have to check out The Host....

Lindsay Kay said...

Sinika,
I found you through a comment on Joy's blog. I just have to say how adorable your boys are! You look amazing, and it looks like you are very happy. I'm so glad. We were up in Midway over the fourth as well - small world. You say that you love a park in AF - do you live around here? We have a great park by us above the Costco. Email me if you'd like the address. hansenrocks@netzero.net
Sorry if any of this is creepy, I usually don't leave comments on blogs. Take care!
Lindsay Hansen (Hind)

The Bentley's said...

glad you liked it... i loved it too.

Chelsea said...

I just borrowed the Host from a neighbor, I love her writing, it is so mesmorizing, it takes me a couple of days after I finish one of her books to get back to reality, I cant wait for the next book in the Twilight series!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

I bought this one the other day so now I can't wait to read it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...