Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th- Part 2

On the morning of the 4th, we went to meet Adam's family up at Wasatch State Park in Midway to camp for the weekend. It was really fun hanging out with them, as always. I took so many pics and tried to narrow it down...

Scott and Christie- Thanks for sacrificing for us and sleeping in a tent for 2 nights so we could sleep in the motorhome! 
Making scones for dessert- yummy!
Grammy and Ollie
Me and my honey!
The boys spent so much time watching the bugs that came to see the lantern. They smashed a lot too.
4-Wheeling- we had so much fun! I just wanted to stay out forever. The breeze was so much cooler the higher we got and the views were amazing. We even went through a bunch of streams- I loved it!
Adam's dusty face after our ride. We were laughing so hard at him- it looked like he had used some horrible tanning cream or something!
I didn't know my face was just as dirty until we walked in and Megs let me know! :)
We brought 5 fuzzy caterpillars back for the boys. There were swarms of them all over the road. Good thing Adam was with me, since he dared to pick them up! They have been playing with them non-stop, even since we've been home.

Grammy and Elliott. I always think they look so much alike- especially in her little kid pics!
All tuckered out from the late nights.
Once again, S'more hands. This time we tried peanut butter cups instead of plain chocolate- it was yummy (if you like peanut butter!)



My boys.
With Grandpa. He made us laugh the whole time- even when he got sick. ;(
Tanner and Megs. We would love to welcome this kid into our family someday! My favorite thing with Megs was when we were playing a game and we all had to write down a fad that we did once and were really embarrassed for. She guessed I had the mullet. Thanks Megs- I'm glad you have such confidence in my past syles! Ha! Let's not forget the chocolate- Bliss! 
We got to sleep in the motorhome- it was so much fun for the boys. Elliott only fell off the bed he was sharing with Ollie a couple of times. It was so nice having a bathroom right there too, oh and air conditioning!!
Feeding the ducks on the way out. I think they all had full bellies when we were done.
We really had a fun weekend. We hung out at the condo, and at the pool and even went to dinner for Meg's bday one night. We always have a great time laughing together- and lets not forget the awesome food! Thanks Karen and Steve, for planning this trip and letting us come- we loved it! We missed you Ames, Cody and Kenzie- it wasn't the same without you guys!

8 comments:

Naoma said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I love that your faces got so dirty from four wheeling! Too funny! Your pictures turned out sooo cute!

rachel said...

What cute pictures! Good job on the dirty face, I think that is always the goal in 4wheeling... 'how dirty can I get'!

Amy said...

AHH HAHAHA HAHAH!! Oh, I love it, love it, love it! Thanks for the great detailed report of the weekend. We wished we could have been there too. Sounds like you guys had a really good time.
MISS YOU GUYS!

Jessica said...

I love the last picture with Adam and Ollie. What a daddy's boy.

Telisse and Kade said...

So fun! loved the pictures of your dirty faces! Well I loved all the pictures. I need to be better about taking pictures.

The Dunnes said...

Your weekend looked like so much fun! Great pics. 4-wheelin' and smores- doesn't get much better than that! :)

Wendy Wells said...

Sinika,
Your blog is dang cute! I found your blog from a friends. When you see the name Sinika you just know!! You have a really cute family! How have you been? :) Wendy (adams) Wells

Tagen and Eric said...

It sounds like you had a ton of fun camping. I love the dirty faces. It is nice to get down and dirty every once in awhile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...