Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Linds!!

Happy Birthday to my sister Linds today! I don't know that I have a better friend in this life (besides Adam!) I'm so lucky that we are close. We were born only about 20 months apart. She let me tag along with her friends and vice versa- it was so fun. She teaches me so much! She is wise and always thinks of better solutions to problems than I can. She is such a good Mommy and plays with her kids a lot (and always knows the cool toys to get them!) She is also very spiritual and thinks deep about everything. She is fun and funny and beautiful. My kids love her so much too. I always wanted to live next door to her when we had our own families, and she is just in the next neighborhood!! We get to hang out a lot and watch each other's kids. I love you Linds! Hope you have a great day! So glad you were born! :)
My favorite pictures of us when we were little! (I'm the little one.)

Linds with all of our kids on Valentine's Day.

4 comments:

Knudson Family said...

adorable pics of you two as kids. you girls look like your kids now! Happy b-day Lindsey!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Oh, so cute! You all look straight out of the sound of music with your blond hair!

Tagen and Eric said...

Happy Birthday Linds! I know Eric loves you and has great memories of the two of you.

lindsey v said...

Thanks for that Sini! You are the best sister in the world! I love living close by you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...